How to Play
Choose a mode and start playing
Insert coins and select a mode!
Select the mode you want to play! Options include "Battle and Catch", where you battle and catch Wild Pokémon, and "Catch Now", where you throw Quick Balls to catch Pokémon without a battle. Select one and start playing!
- "Battle and Catch" mode
- Mash the buttons as fast as you can to carry out a powerful attack, and see if you can catch a Legendary Pokémon!
- "Catch Now" mode
- Throw Quick Balls to catch Pokémon without a battle!
- "Event Battle" mode
- Appearing for a limited time! To test your ability, take on a mighty trainer! Can you beat every trainer?
- About Ga-Olé disks
- Consider your opponent Pokémon's strength and type when choosing which Pokémon to deploy!!
- About battles
- Remember battle techniques and type affinities to go into battle with an advantage!
- Chances that come up during battle
- You can get the advantage in battle from all kinds of chances that could come up!
- Trade Chance
- You can trade a Pokémon you caught for another Pokémon and put it on a disk!
- Support Pokémon
- If you use it, a Pokémon might support you in battle!
- Golden Chip and Miracle Item Chance!
- You might be able to pick up useful items for battle!